C.H.E.E.R.S. PROGRAM RULES & REGULATIONS
All C.H.E.E.R.S. Program children must obey and adhere to the following rules to have the privilege to attend the C.H.E.E.R.S. Program. Violations to the following RULES can lead to dismissal from the C.H.E.E.R.S. Program. The rules are as follows:
A. GENERAL RULES
- All children must obey and respect any officer assigned to the C.H.E.E.R.S. Site regardless of a rank or assignment.
- All children must obey the RULES of the individual SITES hosting the C.H.E.E.R.S. Program. These RULES include:
a) No running, No skates, No skateboards, No bike riding, No fighting, No profanity, No littering, No stealing and No wandering in an unauthorized area of the building.
b) RESPECT all persons, including guest speakers.
c) Repeated unexcused absences can lead to dismissal from the C.H.E.E.R.S Program.
d) REPORT injuries immediately to a C.HE.E.R.S. Officer/Representative.
e) No children will go near the area of the POOL unless a C.H.E.E.R.S. Officer is there with you.
f) No arguing
B. RULE DURING PRESENTATIONS
- Raise hands when you want to speak.
- Respect all persons.
- No put downs.
- Respect will be shown to ALL presenters.
C. DRESS CODE/CLOTHING RULES
- All children must wear the Program tee shirts when leaving the premise with the group
- Only Sneakers or rubber soled shoes may be worn. Slippers or flip flops are not permitted.
- No shorts or inappropriate clothing at any time.